Armed Security Officer
- Oxon Hill,MD
- Nov 14, 2018
- Protective Services : Security Guards
Eagle Protection has openings in DC, Maryland, and VA for Armed Officers!
Armed Security Officers will guard, patrol, or monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules. This position involves assessing problem situations and exercising tact and judgment in bringing about their resolution.
Responsibilities of the A rmed Security Officer:
- Write reports of daily activities (any unusual occurrences).
- Call police or fire department when deemed necessary.
- Monitor the company grounds to prevent and notice signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
- May drive around premises.
Armed Security Officer Qualifications:
- Clean Criminal Background.
- One year of experience as a security guard, police officer or military police officer is required. (Other combinations of experience and education that meet the minimum requirements may be substituted).
- Valid Drivers License.
- Own Transportation.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Working Phone Working Email.
- Clean and neat appearance.
- Ability to speak and write English clearly.
- Ability to pass drug screening.
- Verifiable employment record.
Click the “Apply Now!” button to submit an online application!
Apply in person Monday- Friday between 10am- 3pm.
For additional information call us at (844) 202-5057.
VA DCJS #11-2574